Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mom and Pop come to Boston!

Well, they just left for the airport a little while ago, and we miss them already! We had a great time visiting with the parentals- sightseeing, catching up, shopping, eating, laughing, eating, getting to know Delphine... Did I mention EATING? It's what we do best! Here are some pics for your enjoyment 


After a day of waiting around for Peter (surprise surprise) mom cooked a linguine and clams b-day feast at G'ma's house.


The Crew right before we began to mangia

The beautiful cake Delphine and I created for Lucy.

The next day, while Mom and Papa conquered Boston, Jackson, Delphine, and I went to the Red Sox game with Linda, Hannah, Brad, and Kristina.
After the game, Delphine and I met mom, papa, Peter, Maria, Carol and Sarah for dinner at Joe's.

Carol had Lilly the puppy waiting in the car...

The next day, a nice drive thru Hingham and lunch in Scituate at the Mill Wharf (Restaurant right on the water that we have gone to with Peter many times via boat)

Best Buds


We finally made it!

Lunch after the JFK Museum in Faneuil Hall

The Final Night: Dinner at 204 with the Bevivino's

  Thanks again for a great trip mom and pop! We miss you guys already.

1 comment:

  1. awesomness. looks like so much fun. i just learned that our planed trip out east in august is past my no fly zone. you can't fly after 24 weeks apparently. so bummed! i wish we ate in the kitchen more often...

    ReplyDelete