Friday, September 2, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!!

Well, I thought SOMEONE needed to whipe the dust off this thing, and I thought the perfect way to do so would be to post pics of our new home. We are finally all settled in, and we love our space. Enjoy!


The entry way

                                                                        Before:




HUGE MESS!!!!
                                                                        AFTER:







As you can imagine, I don't have much of a decorative eye, so BIG THANKS to Delphine for taking on this task. I am, however, now a pro at putting together items from Ikea (Including sofas). You are all welcome to book your tickets to come and visit us, we would be happy to host you on our comfy sleeper sofa. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God. It looks like something from Extreme Makeover. Delphine did an AMAZING job! It looks so great. Super congrats! I will be there ASAP. Love the fam pics on the wall xoxo Send you address when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jared, (really good job Delphine!), Jared, you are such a good narrator, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete