A blog where any member of the Betro, Siegel, or Moore family is welcome to upload pics or news so we can keep each other updated on our crazy lives all over the US.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I'm not THAT bumb...
I don't get if the posts I respond to through google get sent out, because when I look at them on the blog, they're not there.
Is that why you thought I wasn't contributing Jared?
No no.. I have it set up so that whenever I post something new it gets sent out to you all.. You have to do that in your settings.. If you want to comment on a post you have to do it on the actual blog.. But, if you want us to be notified when you add a new post, set it up in your settings under the "email and mobile" tab.
No no.. I have it set up so that whenever I post something new it gets sent out to you all.. You have to do that in your settings.. If you want to comment on a post you have to do it on the actual blog.. But, if you want us to be notified when you add a new post, set it up in your settings under the "email and mobile" tab.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh. Thanks!!
ReplyDelete