Tuesday, March 15, 2011

???

I expected more out of you JENNA and JULIET ... ok ok, maybe Juliet has an excuse with the 90 hour work weeks.. But Jenna, come on!?!?!?! ha only kidding.

Speaking of work I had my first day helping Peter out down at the Pharmacy. It's crazy down there.. I went from 11:30 until 9 straight. Didn't even find time to eat lunch. Oh well, it's a good way to keep me busy in the meantime and earn some extra spending money. They should make a reality show out of that store and some of the characters that come in to pick up their prescriptions. I made some new "special" friends to say the least.

WELL, bed time now. Good night to everyone. Mom, when you figure out how to, I would love it if you uploaded some pictures of the Chew man. And of all your ongoing house projects. I hear Jenna's room is an office now?

2 comments:

  1. Jenna's room is an office?? Where did the bed go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did my other comment not come through?? wtf. ugh. anyway... I DID post to this! I put pictures from gma's party up! And I always post comments! The bed is going to Jared's room.

    Jackson... you are going to FLIP when you see the carpet mom put in the computer room....
    but the room looks great, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete